Angular Material Free Full course
Angular Material is a UI component library for Angular developers. Angular Material components know as AMC help in constructing attractive, consistent, and functional web pages and web applications while adhering to modern web design principles like browser portability, device independence, and graceful degradation.
Angular Material is an open source design system by VMware that brings together UX guidelines, an HTML/CSS framework, and Angular components. It provides a rich set of data-bound, performant components on top of Angular.
If you are looking for an angular material tutorial then you are on the right place this not only angular material tutorial but a full free angular material course from scratch that will teach you almost everything about angular material.
In this course we'll be using version 7 of angular framework, but it will work perfectly for all the latest version.
What is Angular Material
Angular Material is :
- UI component library
- Provides us with components to build awesome user interfaces in quick time
- Implementation of Googke's material design specification (Like Material UI for reactjs or Vuetify for VueJs) but for angular we have Angular Material.
- Angular Material helps you build clean and elegant UI.
To follow on this course you need to have this skills:
- Basic Knowledge of angular
- Learn How to add angular material to an application.
- Typography in angular
- Take a look at different components.
- Buttons and Indicators
- Form Controls
- Popups and Modals
- Data Tables
Angular Material Demo
Here is a youtube video that shows how much angular material is rich of components, this project is built using angular and angular material and also firebase as a back-end.